The Akashic Records, or “The Book of Life,” can be equated to the universe’s super-computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world. Much more than simply a memory storehouse, however, these Akashic Records are interactive in that they have a tremendous influence upon our everyday lives, our relationships, our feelings and belief systems, and the potential realities we draw toward us. – Edgar Cayce https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readings/akashic-records/
Access to these records was once thought of as just for a select few who had the training and permission from the Record Keepers. Today, we are encouraged to access our Akashic Records to assist us on this plane and understand what we are here to do.
What can accessing the Akashic records do for you and your clients? It can answer questions about your life, your relationships, your connections to people, places, things and animals. It can guide you to what is for your highest good, and possibly explain why you do the things you do. It can also help you get back on track with why you are here and what you want to learn in this particular lifetime.
There is a special responsibility when accessing the records on behalf of another. We must be clear and at the highest energy possible. We are the stewards to bring this information forward, and this takes commitment to creating a relationship with the Akashic Records and the Record Keepers.
In this certification program, you will learn:
Course One – Accessing the Akashic Records on Behalf of Another
- How to prepare your client for the reading and questions they can ask
- How to enter the records on behalf of another and receive permission to receive information for them
- Practice receiving information from the records for others
Course Two – Accessing the Akashic Records for Buildings, Businesses and Pets
- How to read records for buildings, businesses, and pets, and the differences in permissions required
- What questions to ask regarding these special records
- Practice receiving information from the records for buildings, businesses and pets
Course Three – Accessing the Akashic Records – Intensive Training: Practicals
- Practice receiving information for others
- The verbiage to explain the records and how to promote your Akashic Records business
- Practical exam of your knowledge and ability to read others’ records
- Certification for Akashic Records Facilitator
We meet once a month for three months. Your homework for the course will depend on the course on which you are working, but will include documentation of personal Akashic Records sessions and sessions done for others. You will be required to do readings for others pro bono during the certification process.
You will also have one private consultation with the instructor during the three month period to answer any questions for you, get information from the Record Keepers about what you can do to improve connection, and anything else you might need to ensure certification.
At the end of Course Three, providing all the work is done to the Record Keepers’ satisfaction, each participant will receive Certification. The instructor and Record Keepers will work with anyone individually who might need a little extra help.
Click here to express interest in this certification program!